Galaxy Forums-Beta
Hey! Welcome to the Galaxy Forums! Thanks for coming! You can sign up (hopefully you do because we are a really fun community!) log-in, or close this box and display the forums as a guest.
Galaxy Forums-Beta
Hey! Welcome to the Galaxy Forums! Thanks for coming! You can sign up (hopefully you do because we are a really fun community!) log-in, or close this box and display the forums as a guest.
Galaxy Forums-Beta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opened in beta!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The galaxy forums are now OFFICIALLY in beta! I hope your not still sad about plumpit and criterz, because we plan to bring them back, and we ALSO plan for this forum to be even more organized and fun then ANY forum we've EVER had BEFORE!

The story behind your username

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
supportfth
Programmer of all Legends.
Programmer of all Legends.
supportfth

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PB Character sheet
Charactor Bio:

The story behind your username Empty
PostSubject: The story behind your username   The story behind your username EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:45 pm

What's the story behind your username, Guest? Why not posting?

I'll start out with mine...

Well, I loved playing runescape, in fact, I still do. I had an account named lucasfth. However, my bank slots run out. I was afraid to sell stuff, so, I decided to create an account helping lucasfth, with more bank storage. How did I name it? Well... that account would support my lucasfth, so support + lucasfth = supportfth!

However, the day I was going to transfer my stuff, I was walking with my character, and found a goblin... then I killed it.. and killed another... and so forth. Days, and days and days.. without noticing, I was getting my character better and better. And, probably one year after, I remember of good 'ol lucasfth. I log in and find out he is in level 15, while my supportfth is in level 33... "No way back now" I thought. And it is true. Now I'm level 69/71, with a total level of 980 (or was it 970?). Pretty high. Wink

So, lets hear other stories now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.galaxy-ca.net
Aamelo
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Aamelo

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PB Character sheet
Charactor Bio: Plumpit Cizent Number 024

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your username   The story behind your username EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:18 pm

I was a 10 year kid about to create my own club penguin's Penguin [REASON WHY I AM 1100 DAYS OLD NOW!]. I was a Yellow Color Maniac and i liked yellow for all the parts.

I was thinking about an user name that was relation to yellow
I tried to simple insert the Portuguese form of Yellow: "Amarelo". hover it didn't work
I Tried very times. Very names until something happed...

Without knowing and watching i accidentally typed "Aamelo" In. I found it funny and then i accepted it.

Heres what append in a image explanation
The story behind your username Thestoryofaamelousernam

And it still aamelo now. never changing. crossing around the games, around google [22.100 RESULTS!] and much others

What about the others?
Back to top Go down
Artist13Design
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PB Character sheet
Charactor Bio:

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your username   The story behind your username EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:43 pm

Well... my story behind soccer was well... I played a lot of soccer in 6th grade so my aim name was and still is soccerrocks980 so soccer for short. Artist13design was just I am an artist, I am 13, and I design. (The fact that Artist13 was already taken)
Back to top Go down
https://okayyyy.forumotion.net
Artist13Design
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PB Character sheet
Charactor Bio:

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your username   The story behind your username EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:43 pm

Oh and sorry about double post (I am saying sorry to myself =P) but also the fact that I like people calling me "artist" it makes me feel awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://okayyyy.forumotion.net
Matt
Special Citizen
Matt

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your username   The story behind your username EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:13 pm

Well, my original name was "Branmatt". You can look anywhere, and it will be Branmatt. Branmatt is putting together my first name (Brandon), and my middle name (Matthew). On other websites I enter BranmattH if Branmatt is taken. (The reason I enter "H" is because my last name begins with an "H".) If both usernames are too long I name myself "BMatt".

Why "Matt" on these forums?

Well, when the Plumpit forums were shutting down, they thought every piece of data would be removed so Artist13Design removed me for fun. Turns out that they transfered the accounts so I just registered with "Matt".

NOTE: You can call me: Branmatt, Matt, or BMatt on these forums. (I prefer Branmatt though).

Note to Aamelo: I have 7,370 search results on google. (You can see an actual picture of me if you search "Branmatt" in google images. I am blonde haired.)

Thanks!
~Branmatt
Back to top Go down
http://www.Branmatt.tk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your username   The story behind your username Empty

Back to top Go down

The story behind your username
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Forums-Beta :: Community Chat :: Funny Forum-
Jump to: