Galaxy Forums-Beta
Hey! Welcome to the Galaxy Forums! Thanks for coming! You can sign up (hopefully you do because we are a really fun community!) log-in, or close this box and display the forums as a guest.
Galaxy Forums-Beta
Hey! Welcome to the Galaxy Forums! Thanks for coming! You can sign up (hopefully you do because we are a really fun community!) log-in, or close this box and display the forums as a guest.
Galaxy Forums-Beta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opened in beta!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The galaxy forums are now OFFICIALLY in beta! I hope your not still sad about plumpit and criterz, because we plan to bring them back, and we ALSO plan for this forum to be even more organized and fun then ANY forum we've EVER had BEFORE!

What the hell???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tdsq
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-08-02

What the hell??? Empty
PostSubject: What the hell???   What the hell??? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:42 am

What happened to Galaxy???? Oh my god, why do you guys always do this... why do we all do this???
"Lets make an MMORPG" "YEAHHH" "I MADE AN MMORPG" "YEAHHHH!" " PEOPLE HATE MY MMORPG CAUSE I COPIED A TUTORIAL BUT IM NOT TELLING ANYONE EVEN THOUGH THEY RELIZE IT ALREADY" "YEAh?" "No one said anything except for that one cunt hole Bob, just to teach them all a lesson I QUIT"

This happens every time.
Pull it together people!
We can keep galaxy alive if we stop being total douche bags.

Why don't we just make a hacking forum Razz they seem pretty popular.

Your not so loving fat cuddly friend
- Tdsq
Back to top Go down
Artist13Design
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PB Character sheet
Charactor Bio:

What the hell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell???   What the hell??? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Wel... the main reason is BECUZ I HAVE A LIFE. thats what i hear everyone say even though i know its not true, but i am completely serious, at first i did this cuz it was just fun, but now tht it isnt, why wud i spend my life with you (no offense or anything, but i know like 80% of you are losers at school) LOSERS!

oh and you can tell when ppl dont have lifes when they say they do, they usually make a lot of stuff up that make them seem all cool like i have the hottest girl friend and stuff, 1st, losers can have gf's, just loser ones, and i have seen some of these so call "hot girlfriends" and they arent hot at all.

well anyway i just went completely off topic. well unfortunately the ppl tht had the most chance of actually making a game decided they were too cool for this. well not exactly tht, we just found no interest in this. I figured that out when i have NEVER in my life played an online game for more then 10 minutes (yes I attempted CP when i was like 10) and i have no interest what so ever.

oh and another thing is the only reason i stayed here was cuz i bought an 80 dollar tablet for design and stuff and i didnt want to just waste it and not use it, but then i figured out i can use it as a permenent mouse so thats what i used tht for (and it came with photoshop which is fun to use sometimes)

also, i like how u TRY to act all cool and stuff with using douche bag and what the hell, and i havent heard hacking since 4th grade no offense. i think U need to pull it together my friend. actually what am i tlkin about none of u are my friend?
Back to top Go down
https://okayyyy.forumotion.net
blulou12
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
blulou12

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-09-04

What the hell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell???   What the hell??? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 5:19 pm

What a noob the poster is anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What the hell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell???   What the hell??? Empty

Back to top Go down

What the hell???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Forums-Beta :: Galaxy Community Forums :: Voting & Decisions-
Jump to: