Galaxy Forums-Beta
Hey! Welcome to the Galaxy Forums! Thanks for coming! You can sign up (hopefully you do because we are a really fun community!) log-in, or close this box and display the forums as a guest.
Galaxy Forums-Beta
Hey! Welcome to the Galaxy Forums! Thanks for coming! You can sign up (hopefully you do because we are a really fun community!) log-in, or close this box and display the forums as a guest.
Galaxy Forums-Beta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opened in beta!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The galaxy forums are now OFFICIALLY in beta! I hope your not still sad about plumpit and criterz, because we plan to bring them back, and we ALSO plan for this forum to be even more organized and fun then ANY forum we've EVER had BEFORE!

OK, That's it.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
supportfth
Programmer of all Legends.
Programmer of all Legends.
supportfth

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PB Character sheet
Charactor Bio:

OK, That's it. Empty
PostOK, That's it.

OK. I'm going to keep it short and simple.

I'm out. And I don't want to hear a **Word Removed** about this no more. Honestly. See? This thing is driving the whole forum nuts, and therefore, I don't wanna hear or know anything more about this. So, I'm banning my IP address so that I cannot access the forums. If necessary, i'll ban my school's IP address also.

Any questions... PM me email me...

I'm banning it now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.galaxy-ca.net
Share this post on: reddit

OK, That's it. :: Comments

Aamelo
Re: OK, That's it.
Post Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:41 pm by Aamelo
I'm with support. Until this **WordRemoved* Forum get correctly im quiting.

All Ideas and Storylines written are no longer propriety of Galaxy. Any use of them is forever Forbidden for be used in galaxy

BYE. ~ AAMELO
Post Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:20 pm by Artist13Design
Ok just so you know aamelo we can legally use anything you wrote or anything. but I won't because no offense honestly I just didn't understand what you were saying. I am quitting probably too because I just talked to support like an hour ago and we already decided galaxy is down the toilet ever since scythe was here on his rampage. I'm starting something new anyway so yeah.
Post Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:18 pm by Artist13Design
Ok well I just deleted his post for flaming and other rule breaking reasons but yes I can use his ideas. Unless he copyrighted them I have the right to use any work he has.
Post Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:33 pm by Gamerboy
That's not quite true, most works are automatically protected by copyright as soon as they exist. One of the problems with this place is that people were too busy being technical rather than actually working together.
Aamelo
Post Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:05 pm by Aamelo
Yes, i got Copyright (It was Expensive... ftw...)

Also artist, you just removed that post for felling Pwned.

Also you will not use my ideas not only for copyright but also for...
1) You lost your best coder and Story Line Makers
2) You wont do anything. And i see it since i see you have made NO Progress since new Galaxy.
3)...
Post Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:40 pm by Artist13Design
Ok aamelo so when are you like against me? I removed all the posts I could because he is using multiple accounts. Yes I am tired of listening to him, and I don't feel like pwning him back even though I half did. Everything (well about like 95%) of things that scythe says to me are out of anger of hating me for no reason.

I didn't lose any good coders or story line makers. If you consider yourself a story line maker- good luck with that no offense. I don't have anything against you it's just I really don't ... really like your ideas for those past two "games".

Support I never really lost. I still talk to him, and he doesn't hate me he is just "faking his death" because Scythe (his friend in real life) bullied him into it. I don't think you guys know the background between Scythe and Support, but Scythe isn't a true friend says support and he bullies him into being his friend basically. Or something like that. Well he isn't very nice to him (support tells me nobody at his school likes scythe because of his anger issues)

I can still ask support for help, and I have and he is willing to help with other things. I don't think you noticed aamelo but I made TONS of progress. The only problem is nobody else is willing to help that much. And when I quit plumpit I really wanted to quit galaxy and start something new, but because I thought it would be terrible to just leave support and hoagie hanging with galaxy ruined I decided to stay.

Now I am leaving. No I am not leaving because "everyone hates me" What I noticed is a lot of people on the internet hate me, I don't really know if its the fact that everyones got it wrong or the fact that most of you are losers in reallife and have no friends and I just am not a part of your group because a have a life? I mean I know not ALL you are life that but a lot of you are. Like scythe definitely is one of them.
Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:41 am by iMaTt
Guys, cmon'... I know we've had differences in the past, but what would anyone be without you guys?? I mean, even your NAME sounds coolz! Please don't quit.
Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:12 pm by bq32
Stop fighting. You aren't solving anything.

First of all, Aameleo:

Quote :
Also artist, you just removed that post for felling Pwned.

The more you post comments on this article, the more troll-like you sound.

Quote :
You wont do anything. And i see it since i see you have made NO Progress since new Galaxy.

Well, let's look at what has been said:

- Artist knows Supportfth.

- Most of this has been worked on in the background.

- Hoagie and Artist know each other, too.

So, how would you know he's done nothing?

(However, Artist, can you post updates on the site?)

I am not adding myself to this arguement, I just want to make sure you understand what people are saying on this forum.
Aamelo
Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:34 pm by Aamelo
Okay lets resolve this in another way, like i am just making with hoagie, INSULT CONTEST!
Post Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:13 pm by Artist13Design
An insult contest isn't an insult contest unless there are bad/curse words.
Aamelo
Post Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:17 am by Aamelo
Well...
We got: Stupid, Idiot, NoSense, PudingManiac (Just kidding), and many others.

Or we can solve this another way. (Chess)
Post Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:52 am by Artist13Design
You really ARE a loser lol.
Aamelo
Post Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by Aamelo
Lol. See even fights end in a funny way.
Post Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:13 pm by Artist13Design
Not my view of funny. More like pathetic.
Aamelo
Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:56 pm by Aamelo
Okey. But lets just burn this thead and never more remember of this.
Post Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:43 am by Tdsq
AWWWW someone wants so attention because their picked on in school. How cute.
Post Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:01 pm by Artist13Design
wait are you talkin about me or aameloo??
Post  by Sponsored content

OK, That's it.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Forums-Beta :: Galaxy Community Forums :: Galaxy update Blog-
Jump to: