Galaxy Forums-Beta
Hey! Welcome to the Galaxy Forums! Thanks for coming! You can sign up (hopefully you do because we are a really fun community!) log-in, or close this box and display the forums as a guest.
Galaxy Forums-Beta
Hey! Welcome to the Galaxy Forums! Thanks for coming! You can sign up (hopefully you do because we are a really fun community!) log-in, or close this box and display the forums as a guest.
Galaxy Forums-Beta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opened in beta!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The galaxy forums are now OFFICIALLY in beta! I hope your not still sad about plumpit and criterz, because we plan to bring them back, and we ALSO plan for this forum to be even more organized and fun then ANY forum we've EVER had BEFORE!

Does this mean Galaxy is dead ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blulou12
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
blulou12

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Does this mean Galaxy is dead ? Empty
PostSubject: Does this mean Galaxy is dead ?   Does this mean Galaxy is dead ? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:22 am

Well i saw a alot fights between mods admins crap like that and i wonder if its gone and if it is Im really freakin Tired of this i mean srly you have a fight then another fight probaly 2 weeks or a month Im starting to think all you guys do is fight over something like Demodding people like Scythe which makes me think All you guys really do is fight over something probaly thats retarded Sorry for that but its kinda true in a way im starting to think you guys Barely work on the game support hasnt logged since dec 2 and heck some of the users havent logged in 1 month which just is even showing me you guys dont work on the game the only guys ive seen login are mat me and aamelo No mods just artist who last logged in 6 days ago o.o Im thinking Galaxy is just gonna be a Trash can like Club waddles Was after nike got in a fight with another mod So what im saying Get your act together im tired of fights alright i just wanna login sometimes and check what happens and i dont think users wanna see Topics of Endless fighting d.d

Sorry if anything was Rude in this topic.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Special Citizen
Matt

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Does this mean Galaxy is dead ?   Does this mean Galaxy is dead ? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:47 pm

I think Galaxy CA is dead

Thanks!
~Branmatt
Back to top Go down
http://www.Branmatt.tk/
Artist13Design
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PB Character sheet
Charactor Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Does this mean Galaxy is dead ?   Does this mean Galaxy is dead ? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:11 pm

look at my other post, and no offense matt, but when i made that thread about you on plumpit i really did mean it, you are a loser.

ps i think im taller then u now im just about 5'8''
Back to top Go down
https://okayyyy.forumotion.net
Matt
Special Citizen
Matt

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Does this mean Galaxy is dead ?   Does this mean Galaxy is dead ? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:14 pm

I am that tall, and I am younger then you! Also, you can't call people "losers" if you do not even know them. I am well-known in school- I am not considered a "loser" in my school.

-Matt
Back to top Go down
http://www.Branmatt.tk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does this mean Galaxy is dead ?   Does this mean Galaxy is dead ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does this mean Galaxy is dead ?
Page 1 of 1