Galaxy Forums-Beta
Hey! Welcome to the Galaxy Forums! Thanks for coming! You can sign up (hopefully you do because we are a really fun community!) log-in, or close this box and display the forums as a guest.
Galaxy Forums-Beta
Hey! Welcome to the Galaxy Forums! Thanks for coming! You can sign up (hopefully you do because we are a really fun community!) log-in, or close this box and display the forums as a guest.
Galaxy Forums-Beta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opened in beta!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The galaxy forums are now OFFICIALLY in beta! I hope your not still sad about plumpit and criterz, because we plan to bring them back, and we ALSO plan for this forum to be even more organized and fun then ANY forum we've EVER had BEFORE!

Galaxy Points

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artist13Design
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PB Character sheet
Charactor Bio:

Galaxy Points Empty
PostGalaxy Points

you get about 1 points per post, 3 per thread, 1 for every day since you joined. and THREE for each friend you add. We are not buying anything with the points or anything, they are just to see where you stand on the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://okayyyy.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

Galaxy Points :: Comments

Scythe
Re: Galaxy Points
Post Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:53 pm by Scythe
Good idea best then the last one on shops.
Post Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:02 pm by Artist13Design
Yeah the shops I made a while ago. Never wanted to really organize. I think that your ACTUAL points will somehow be transferred to our future point system ( a future project?) but for now we can just have it on the forums. Just because Hoagie has like 293483958923498 and so do I and its very insecure.
Scythe
Post Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:30 pm by Scythe
LOL 293483958923498
You've all joined a long time ago XD
But seriously i LOVE POINT AND NO SHOPS!
Post  by Sponsored content

Galaxy Points

Page 1 of 1