Galaxy Forums-Beta
Hey! Welcome to the Galaxy Forums! Thanks for coming! You can sign up (hopefully you do because we are a really fun community!) log-in, or close this box and display the forums as a guest.
Galaxy Forums-Beta
Hey! Welcome to the Galaxy Forums! Thanks for coming! You can sign up (hopefully you do because we are a really fun community!) log-in, or close this box and display the forums as a guest.
Galaxy Forums-Beta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opened in beta!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The galaxy forums are now OFFICIALLY in beta! I hope your not still sad about plumpit and criterz, because we plan to bring them back, and we ALSO plan for this forum to be even more organized and fun then ANY forum we've EVER had BEFORE!

Idea/ Storyline Branch Sign Up!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Artist13Design
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PB Character sheet
Charactor Bio:

Idea/ Storyline Branch Sign Up! Empty
PostSubject: Idea/ Storyline Branch Sign Up!   Idea/ Storyline Branch Sign Up! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Ok well I will be making this for every branch. This is basically a sign up for the selected branch and a maximum of 10 people per branch allowed. You can only join ONE branch at a time. This means if you are good at graphics and programming, you have to decide your best quality. Anyway sign up here.

When signing up I want an example of what you can do, so post some work of your best stuff. If you don't have stuff, you can't join. What is stuff? It's just your work =P. Please also tell me WHY you want to be on the team. And why is not " because I want to" I want a couple sentences of why.

~Sign Up Form~

1. Your Name
2. Your Age
3. Position
4. Work
5. Why
6. Contact

Example-

1. Artist
2. 13
3. Graphic Design
4. Plumpit Graphics (please actually post your work directly though)
5. I want to be a graphic designer because I beleive I am decent at designing. I have suceeded in making graphics for other groups and I think I am fit for the job. I am always here to help, and I can design anything and anytime.
6. artist13design@hotmail.com

Join!
Back to top Go down
https://okayyyy.forumotion.net
Scythe
Scythe

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PB Character sheet
Charactor Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Idea/ Storyline Branch Sign Up!   Idea/ Storyline Branch Sign Up! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:48 am

Omg only 10 positions for people who have got ideas what are you going to do with the others??? You gonna obly them not to think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.silent-wolf.net
Artist13Design
Admin
Admin

PB Character sheet
Charactor Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Idea/ Storyline Branch Sign Up!   Idea/ Storyline Branch Sign Up! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:04 am

Jeez you don't have to spaz out! I never really explained ( I think I did in other threads?) that the idea AND storyline team is for organizing the ideas and writing storylines. 10 people for what we have now is more then enough.
Back to top Go down
hoagie master 12
Admin
Admin
hoagie master 12

Number of posts : 334

PostSubject: Re: Idea/ Storyline Branch Sign Up!   Idea/ Storyline Branch Sign Up! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:40 am

ok, so people ARENT allowed to think idea And program (or desighn)? thats BS and you know it Razz if an idea helps the game you can do it. I think with this branch thing, your ALLOWED to be able to do other things than what you sighned up for, except what you sighn up for is your main job. I would agree with this if you allowed this
Back to top Go down
Artist13Design
Admin
Admin

PB Character sheet
Charactor Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Idea/ Storyline Branch Sign Up!   Idea/ Storyline Branch Sign Up! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:43 am

If you have an idea then just POST the idea in the idea forum. This is mainly for organizing galaxy and writing storylines and making names for things and such. Its not like they just sit there and think of ideas. I mean anyone could do that, which is why we have an idea forum.
Back to top Go down
Aamelo
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Aamelo

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PB Character sheet
Charactor Bio: Plumpit Cizent Number 024

PostSubject: Re: Idea/ Storyline Branch Sign Up!   Idea/ Storyline Branch Sign Up! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:23 pm

Name: Aamelo
Postition: Dunno?
Work: Student "?"
Why: I got good ideas and imagination

I like this buissiness! In!
Back to top Go down
Artist13Design
Admin
Admin

PB Character sheet
Charactor Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Idea/ Storyline Branch Sign Up!   Idea/ Storyline Branch Sign Up! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:50 pm

Ok pretty much teh Idea branch is mainly for people like Aamelo, he has tons of ideas and just wants to share them and let us help him make them grow. Anyone yeah, like hoagie said can make ideas and program. But if you really REALLY want to get ideas and sich out then just post it in the forums. Enough said?
Back to top Go down
Scythe
Scythe

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PB Character sheet
Charactor Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Idea/ Storyline Branch Sign Up!   Idea/ Storyline Branch Sign Up! EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:23 pm

Artist13Design wrote:
Jeez you don't have to spaz out! I never really explained ( I think I did in other threads?) that the idea AND storyline team is for organizing the ideas and writing storylines. 10 people for what we have now is more then enough.

I know it's from 10 thousand years ago but... CHILL OUT!!! look all im saying is that please let others not only think but also make their ideas what i mean is make them solid not like plumpit that only one admin was allowed to say yes or no to ideas. Chill out and this time let other people Try to think and please don't block the ideas making comments that aren't supose to be made.

That's all for now
Back to top Go down
http://www.silent-wolf.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea/ Storyline Branch Sign Up!   Idea/ Storyline Branch Sign Up! Empty

Back to top Go down

Idea/ Storyline Branch Sign Up!
Page 1 of 1