Galaxy Forums-Beta
Hey! Welcome to the Galaxy Forums! Thanks for coming! You can sign up (hopefully you do because we are a really fun community!) log-in, or close this box and display the forums as a guest.
Galaxy Forums-Beta
Hey! Welcome to the Galaxy Forums! Thanks for coming! You can sign up (hopefully you do because we are a really fun community!) log-in, or close this box and display the forums as a guest.
Galaxy Forums-Beta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opened in beta!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The galaxy forums are now OFFICIALLY in beta! I hope your not still sad about plumpit and criterz, because we plan to bring them back, and we ALSO plan for this forum to be even more organized and fun then ANY forum we've EVER had BEFORE!

REMINDER: New Poll

Go down 
AuthorMessage
supportfth
Programmer of all Legends.
Programmer of all Legends.
supportfth

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PB Character sheet
Charactor Bio:

REMINDER: New Poll Empty
PostREMINDER: New Poll

Hey everybody,

So... we got a new poll open! However, this one is not about a new project... it is actually about something... more peculiar..

We normally don't make polls for booting admins out, prinicpally founders of the Group, but, there was lots of pressure and I decided to make a poll... Yes, that right, I'm not an admin actually.. but, noone has been kind to revoke them fro me, so.. I guess I'm still one.

I hate to say this, but it's actually serious. If, the poll count in 'yes' beats 'no', Artist13Design will be banned of Galaxy Forums. Some of you might also recognize his as Soccerrocks. However, if 'no' wins, Soccerrocks/Artist13Design will stay on the forums.

I don't like these types of polls.. But, I'm afraid we need all of you to vote. And I mean, everyone. Please, go to the corresponding thread though.

The link is: https://okayyyy.forumotion.net/voting-decisions-f2/obligatory-should-artist-be-banned-t38.htm#482

Thanks,

Supportfth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.galaxy-ca.net
Share this post on: reddit

REMINDER: New Poll :: Comments

Re: REMINDER: New Poll
Post Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:18 pm by Artist13Design
Oh and just so everyone knows scythe pressured/bullied support severely into doing this. And it really doesn't count. Scythe is just trying to get everyone not like me I am not that stupid, I just... know how people think.

REMINDER: New Poll

Page 1 of 1