Galaxy Forums-Beta
Hey! Welcome to the Galaxy Forums! Thanks for coming! You can sign up (hopefully you do because we are a really fun community!) log-in, or close this box and display the forums as a guest.
Galaxy Forums-Beta
Hey! Welcome to the Galaxy Forums! Thanks for coming! You can sign up (hopefully you do because we are a really fun community!) log-in, or close this box and display the forums as a guest.
Galaxy Forums-Beta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opened in beta!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The galaxy forums are now OFFICIALLY in beta! I hope your not still sad about plumpit and criterz, because we plan to bring them back, and we ALSO plan for this forum to be even more organized and fun then ANY forum we've EVER had BEFORE!

Galaxy: Behind the Scenes (NEW ANIMATED SHOW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hoagie master 12
Admin
Admin
hoagie master 12

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Galaxy: Behind the Scenes (NEW ANIMATED SHOW) Empty
PostGalaxy: Behind the Scenes (NEW ANIMATED SHOW)

https://okayyyy.forumotion.net/Galaxy-Behind-the-Scenes-101-h7.htm
^Watch our newest galaxy show!^
-------------------
Watch on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Am839CZxBE

Last edited by hoagie master 12 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Galaxy: Behind the Scenes (NEW ANIMATED SHOW) :: Comments

hoagie master 12
Re: Galaxy: Behind the Scenes (NEW ANIMATED SHOW)
Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:19 pm by hoagie master 12
Next week we are not making a new cartoon because of the holiday (probably not anyway) but we WILL be updating THIS cartoon with sound, by next friday. I will try to have updates to this show every friday if possible.
Post Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am by Artist13Design
I might be able to make a simple cartoon for next week. To make that isn't like THAT hard...
hoagie master 12
Post Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:37 pm by hoagie master 12
Hmmm..... sorry artist, but I am afraid I'm not offering animator positions right now. This isn't a GCA community project its more of a personal thing BASED off GCA. Sorry for any inconveniences. If i do need your help, I will ask you, but help isnt needed right now Smile don't take any of this personally, It's for everyone Smile Although i will take ideas and if you can, voice acting! Just PM me for any details.
Post Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:41 pm by Artist13Design
Oh. Well you WERE complaining on how long it took to me the other day... AND it will be for the good of the community if I can get one for next week... AND I probably could easily do your style Wink.
hoagie master 12
Post Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:01 pm by hoagie master 12
no yopu couldnt because you do details Sad and i said that to make you think it was hard which would make you like it more. It took me long sure. a whole 3 days. But i only spent an hour 2 hours tops in those 3 days. I havent even got ONE comment, so i may not continue the show if nobody likes it :\
Post Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:38 pm by Artist13Design
No trust me, no details for ME is like I really don't know but I know it is easy. Its not really no details, its just a style, that looks really crappy (not supposed to be offensive) I think I will experiment with animations.
hoagie master 12
Post Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:58 am by hoagie master 12
Hmm.. MAYBE i will let you animate if you give me some good flash animation examples. Because the best one i have seen of yours was that storm weather one. You should look on youtube for some cartoons. And i decided NOT to make a cartoon for next week because it was thanksgiving. Now i think i MAY make a short cartoon. Thanksgiving one. Just a quick punch line. Not really sure yet.
Post Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:49 pm by Artist13Design
XD. I made the storm a while ago. I am gonna try to copy a couple animations that people made just to get a feel on how to do different things. Then I will make my own for thanksgiving. We can have two different cartoons going. Yeah I think we should do that, that way we will have more things going on so that later you can put them on the video thing you made.

Galaxy: Behind the Scenes (NEW ANIMATED SHOW)

Page 1 of 1